- The Government of Rajasthan, with the vision of Good Governance – “SuRaaj”, is highly committed to provide efficient, reliable and transparent governance with emphasis on Gender Empowerment.
- With this view, the Bhamashah Financial Inclusion scheme was initiated way back in 2008. In fact, it was the first Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) programme of the country. However, due to various reasons, it went into hibernation for 5 years.
- With the pledge that was made to the residents, the Scheme was revamped, reactivated and launched on 68th Independence Day of India in 2014.
- The objective of the scheme is financial inclusion, women empowerment and effective service delivery. Bank Accounts are being opened in the name of lady of the house and a Bhamashah Card is being given to families across the state. All cash benefits under public welfare schmes will be directly transferred to these bank accounts. The card will also be used to transfer non-cash benefits of various government schemes.
- Till September, 2015, the government has covered more than 90 lac families out of a total of 95 lac beneficiary families.
- In the first phase, Social Security Pensions, NREGS, Janani Suraksha Yojana payment and Ration Distribution have been linked on Bhamashah Platform. Transactions have started happening since last few months and more than 15 lac transactions have already taken place. From the month of December, 2015 the Health Insurance Scheme shall also be through Bhamashah Platform.
- Under Bhamashah Ration Cards, Pension, NREGS, Scholarships (Higher Education, Technical Education and for differently abled) are being brought under one platform. The card leverages bio-metric identification and core banking under the scheme, the family is being mapped and the single unique data set is being created. The scheme implementation will be in a faced manner and cover beneficiaries at all levels across Rajasthan. All democrafics and social parameters have been included to work out entitlements by various departments.
- Bhahamshah card holder will be able to obtained services at different service point which include bank branches, ATMs, e-mitra kiosk. Additionally integrated service delivery shall be ensured at Rajasthan Sampark IT Centers right up to Panchayat level and Municipal areas.
Fairs and Festivals
Interlinking of Rivers
Ease of Doing Business
Solar Policy In Rajasthan
Tourism, Fairs and Festivals
Rajasthan eGovernance and
IT/ITeS Policy 2015
Agro-business and Agri-marketing
Water Conservation and Inter-linking